ACC 2022: Late-breaking Science Video Collection
Published: 05 April 2022
ACC 22: Results from the POISE-3 Trial
- ACC 22: Findings from the VALOR-HCM Trial
- ACC 22: MAVA-LTE Shows Improvement in NYHA Class in Patients Treated with Mavacamten
- ACC 22: Results From the PACIFIC AF Trial
- ACC 22: FAME 3 Suggests CABG Outperforms FFR-Guided PCI in Patients with Multivessel Disease
- ACC 22: Results from the TRANSLATE-TIMI 70 Trial
- ACC 22: Results from the POISE-3 Trial
- ACC 22: ICD Shock Therapies and the Burden of Ventricular Tachycardia
- ACC 22: PACMAN-AMI Shows Reduced Plaque Regression in AMI Patients Treated with Alirocumab
- ACC 22: Magnitude & Duration of Effects of a siRNA Targeting Lp(a)
- ACC 22: Results From a sub-study of the POISE-3 Trial
- ACC 22: Findings from the CoreValve US Pivotal & SURTAVI Trials
- ACC 22: ADAPT-TAVR Shows SLT Does Not Affect CO for Patients After TAVR
- ACC 22: Results From the Chocolate-Touch Study
- ACC 22: Results from the GIPS-IV Trial
- ACC 22: FFR vs. IVUS-guided PCI in Intermediate Coronary Artery Stenosis: The FLAVOUR Trial
- ACC 22: Results From the EMPULSE Study – Empagliflozin Proves Beneficial for Patients With HF
- ACC 22: Secondary Analysis of CANTOS Finds LDL & HDL Predict Residual Risk of Atherosclerotic Events
- ACC 22: 3-year Efficacy Outcomes from the SPYRAL HTN-ON MED Med Pilot Study
- 2022 AHA/ACC/HFSA Guideline for HF Management: Highlights & Implementation
Our regular review series View from the Thoraxcenter hosted by Prof Nicolas Van Mieghem and Dr Joost Daemen (Thoraxcentre, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL) provide a concise analysis of the late-breaking science results and spotlight impactful data.
For a deeper dive into key clinical trial data, Dr Harriette Van Spall (McMaster University, Hamilton, CA)talks with principal investigators in her regular Late-Breaker Discussion Series.
Short, accessible Expert Interviews were conducted with select faculty focusing on the results, applicability, and impact on future research.
More from this programme
View from the Thoraxcenter
Late-breaker Discussion Series
Philip J Devereaux
Director of the Division of Cardiology
Dr Philip J Devereaux is the Director of the Division of Cardiology at McMaster University. He is also the Scientific Leader of the Anesthesiology, Perioperative Medicine, and Surgical Research Group at the Population Health Research Institute. Dr. Devereaux is a full Professor and University Scholar in the Departments of Health Research Methods, Evidence, and Impact (HEI) and Medicine at McMaster University.
The focus of his clinic research is vascular complications around the time of surgery. He is undertaking several large international RCTs and observational studies addressing this issue. He has published >250 peer reviewed papers and >50 book chapters and editorials.